Organic Nicotine Insecticide
OK, I'm much better now that I'm home with a tummy full of elk paprikas and my new organic nicotine insecticide is down. Those leaf-eaters are killing my seedlings! Murder, I tell you! I hate the synthetic pesticides, they're so nasty. They'd probably make me grow an extra head out of my elbow. To make the insecticide, get one 8oz cup of loose leaf tobacco and steep it in one gallon of hot water over night. Then, decant into a container and add 1 tsp of soap, your choice. This can be the biodegradable insecticide soap if you like. Spray away. The efficacy is only a few hours, but if you catch it during the munching hours, you'll kill those boogers. :) Nicotine is poisonous to most insects and most people, too. But, it doesn't bother plants. More tomorrow. I'll let you know if those seedlings die. Hasta!

1 Comments:
hey, yeah I love that tip thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home