Injury by Comedy

I went in for my checkup yesterday and the doc. told me I should go home and lay down with a heating pad and some Tylenol for the rest of the day. She said I pulled some muscles, not a problem but it’s causing back cramps and it’s too early for all that. The baby is fine and labor was not in progress. How frustrating! So, I went home and listened to the drywall guy run his high-pitched saw.
Things are better today with my belly. My girlfriend gave me a lovely baby gift and bought some horse tack from me, giving me more sheckles for my laptop fund. Since I don't have horses but do have a need for a laptop, it's a natural egression of crap from my house. Anyone need a Corbette 3-day event saddle with irons? My eventing days are over. They don't make baby seats for saddles, I don't think. I can't imagine jumping a water obstacle with a baby bjorn, although I'm sure it's possible.
The sky is getting overcast, but there's no weather forecast for today. Ha! It will probably snow.
I love the customers coming in today. They want easy things with good answers and they're leaving happy. Wow, unusual. I should enjoy it while I can. As of Dec 1 I won't be commuting any more since I am super preggo. I will miss the office, but not enough to cry. heh heh.
Mrs. N.

1 Comments:
aw that's sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home