Thursday, November 09, 2006

Leaves are blowing in the fall wind - endurance in I.T.

Today is bright and beautiful with the leaves blowing up against the building, I can hear them outside. It's too bad I'm at work, but all the servers are resting and happy so I can do some much needed maintenance. I never thought I'd survive another interview at a bank, but it's looking very positive for getting hired as their outside IT consultant. I'm a little worried that my endurance will be limited being preggo, and you know technology requires some serious endurance. Most other people who don't work in technology have no idea what it takes to work in the field, we make it look too easy. My office at home is continually beckoning me to come work at the desk in there, but I know I'd end up doing something besides work if I start working from home before I get the nursery done. You know working at home with short stints doing network stuff for the bank would be totally ideal. I'd get the best of both worlds and maybe plenty of rest, too. The baby continues to kick zealously. Thank you for that, I never have to wonder how she's doing! Hubby gets home from 2 weeks of hunting tomorrow, thank Goodness. I started really missing him yesterday, he's my best friend and there's no good gossip without him around... it's too quiet when I get home from work and the bed is cold. Poo Poo Kitty has been extremely cute without dogs around, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home