I'm Baaaaack
Wow, after months of NO BLOG, I am here to tell you that baby N is super cute and ready for the Internet. She was 8lbs at birth, but I had a C-section, unfortunately. Here is a pic of her at 3 months old or so...but she's 4 months already. New info: we're moving to Wyoming. No more ISP days for me, just a SAHM now. (stay at home mommy). I'm glad for it, I love her more than anything and want to spend every waking minute playing with her!!! But, she loves daycare so it's OK until May 31st, my last day of work. By the way, I did sell my saddle and bought a laptop. We are also getting ready to buy a TRAVEL TRAILER, so we can take the laptop and be serious RVers at this point. Gulf of Mexico, here we come! We need a serious vacation before we move. Moving sucks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home