Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's been over a year


Ok, my friend, Juli, started a blog and so I thought I might add to mine. It's been over a year. We did move to Wyoming, and Baby N. is 17 months old tomorrow. She's walking and running, but not talking yet. She's starting to throw baby tantrums! Oh MAN!
So much for being a stay at home mom. I had to go back to work in Jan to pay the mortgage on our house in Colorado, which hasn't sold yet. Ew. So, I'm working in IT security at a bank. We knew the bank thing would crop up again, didn't we?? My boss is a saint, but the job is fairly demanding. Luckily, it's only 5 hours a day so I can leave Em with her dad.
Christmas was pretty good and so were the holidays. We just took a trip to the beach in CA and pics will come soon. The wind here is terrible and we're trying to find ways to cope with it. If you have any ideas, please comment!
Poo Dog and Poo Poo Kitty are getting old, and Mr. Peepers has actually stopped acting like a puppy and he's getting older, too. He turned 2 on April 15th. Poo Dog is now 9 years old and Poo Poo Kitty is 10 or 11, wow!! They are all still as cute as ever...one big happy family.--Mrs. N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home